1995-1999: Study in Qingdao Institute of Chemical Technology and received BS degree;
2002-2008: Study in Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics and received PhD degree in 2008;
2008-present: work in Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics.
1999-2002, Work in Qingdao Guoren Stock Company;
2008-2011, Assistant professor of Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics;
2009.01-07, Post-doctor at University of Poitiers, France;
2011-2017, Associated Professor of Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics;
2017-present, Professor of Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics.
☆ Green liquid propellants for propulsion and power of spacecraft.
☆ Catalytic decomposition of liquid propellants.
☆ Micro-propulsion technique.
1. Catalytic Ignition of ADN-based Green Monopropellant in 1 N Thruster, Space Propullsion 2016.
2. “Mössbauer Spectroscopy: Applications in Chemistry, Biology, and Nanotechnology”, Chapter 29 of Book ISBN: 9781118057247, 2013 John Willy & Sons Inc.
3. Design of a novel bifunctional catalyst IrFe/Al2O3 for preferential CO oxidation. Catalysis Today, 131 (2008) 457–463.
4. IrFeOx/SiO2—A highly active catalyst for preferential CO oxidation in H2. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 35 (2010) 3065–3071.
5. 57Fe Mössbauer Spectroscopic Study: Correlation between Fe2+ and H2 Concentration for PROX over Ir–Fe/SiO2 Catalyst. Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 114 (2010) 8533–8541.
6. Microkinetic Study of CO Oxidation and PROX on Ir-Fe Catalyst. Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 50 (2011) 758–766.
7. Design of a Highly Active Ir/Fe(OH)x Catalyst: Versatile Application of Pt-Group Metals for the Preferential Oxidation of Carbon Monoxide. Angew. Chem.-Int. Edit. 124 (2012) 1-6.