Wansheng Zhang was born in February 1975 and Shandong Province.
1995.09~1999.07, Bachelor Degree in Qingdao University of Science Technology.
1999.08~2002.08, Technician and director in Qingdao GuoRen Group Corporation.
2002.09~2008.03, Ph. D degree in Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, CAS
Supervisor: Prof. Tao Zhang.
2008.03~present, Employee in Laboratory of Catalysts and New Materials for Aerospace,
2009.01~2009.07, Postdoctoral fellow in LACCO of University of Poitiers, France Solid
propellant catalyst research (SNPE project) Supervisor: Professor Charles Kappenstein.
☆ Applied fundamental research on Heterogeneous catalysis.
☆ study on synthesis of nano-metal oxide and their catalytic performance.
☆ Investigation on green liquid propellants and their catalytic decomposition.
1. Wansheng Zhang, Aiqin Wang, Lin Li, Xiaodong Wang, Tao Zhang. Design of a novel bifunctional catalyst IrFe/Al2O3 for preferential CO oxidation. Catalysis Today, 131 (2008) 457–463.
2. Wansheng Zhang, Aiqin Wang, Lin Li, Xiaodong Wang, Tao Zhang. Promoting role of Fe in the preferential oxidation of CO over Ir/Al2O3. Catalysis Letters, 121 (2008) 319–323.
3. Wansheng Zhang, Yanqiang Huang, Junhu Wang, Kuo Liu, Xiaodong Wang, Aiqin Wang, Tao Zhang IrFeOx/SiO2—A highly active catalyst for preferential CO oxidation in H2. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 35 (2010) 3065–3071.
4. Yao Zhang, Wansheng Zhang, Meiqiang Fan, Shusheng Liu, Hailiang Chu, Yanhua Zhang, Xiuying Gao, Lixian Sun. Enhanced hydrogen storage performance of LiBH4-SiO2-TiF3 composite. Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 112 (2008) 4005–4010.
5. Kuo Liu, Aiqin Wang, Wansheng Zhang, Junhu Wang, Yanqiang Huang, Tao Zhang, Jianyi Shen, 57Fe Mössbauer Spectroscopic Study: Correlation between Fe2+ and H2 Concentration for PROX over Ir–Fe/SiO2 Catalyst. Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 114 (2010) 8533–8541.
6. Kuo Liu, Aiqin Wang, Wansheng Zhang, Junhu Wang, Yanqiang Huang, Xiaodong Wang, Jianyi Shen, Tao Zhang, Microkinetic Study of CO Oxidation and PROX on Ir-Fe Catalyst. Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 50 (2011) 758–766.
7. Jian Lin, Botao Qiao, Jingyue Liu,Yanqiang Huang, Aiqin Wang, Lin Li, Wansheng Zhang, Lawrence F. Allard, Xiaodong Wang, Tao Zhang. Design of a Highly Active Ir/Fe(OH)x Catalyst: Versatile Application of Pt-Group Metals for the Preferential Oxidation of Carbon Monoxide. Angew. Chem.-Int. Edit. 124 (2012) 1-6.