1998-2002: study in University of Science and Technology Anshan and received BS degree;
2002-2008: study in Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics and received PhD degree in 2008.
2008-2011: Assistant professor of Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics;
2011-present: Associated Professor of Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics.
☆ Metal fuel.
☆ Materals for gases(H2/CO2) storage.
1. H2 storage and CO2 capture on a nanoscale metal organic framework with high thermal stability. Chem. Commun. 2012, 48 (5), 759-761. (First Author)
2. Hydrogen storage and selective carbon dioxide capture in a new chromium(III)-based infinite coordination polymer. RSC Adv. 2012, 2 (7), 2939-2945. (First Author)
3. Hydrogen storage in nano metal-organic framework materials. Materials China, 2009, 28(5), 28-34. (First Author)
4. Mesoporous Metal-Organic Frameworks: Design and Applications, Energy & Environmental Science, 2012, 5(6), 7508-20. (Second Author)
5. Nanosized Cu-MOFs induced by graphene oxide and enhanced gas storage capacity. Energy & Environmental Science 2013, 6 (3), 818-823. (Fourth Author)
6. H2 storage and methanol sensing on the amine-decorated 12-connected MOF CAU-1. Energy & Environmental Science 2011, 4 (11), 4522-4527. (Fourth Author)