A Ph.D. of industrial catalysis, with an interest in the field of heterogeneous catalysis, including nano-catalysis, selective hydrogenation and oxidation, and DFT modeling etc.
2010.03-2011.12 Post-Doctoral study in the group of Prof. Jun Li (Tsinghua University);
2003.09-2010.01 Ph.D in Industrial Catalysis under the supervision of Prof. Tao Zhang (Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, CAS) and Jun Li (Tsinghua University);
1999.09-2003.07 Bachelor in Chemistry, Department of Chemistry, Nanjing University.
1. Zhijiang Zhou, Xiaodong Wang, Jihong Shan, Yu Cong, Xiaofeng Yang, Tao Zhang, Effect of pretreatment conditions on initial catalytic activity of silver screen catalyst for the catalytic decomposition of highly concentrated hydrogen peroxide. Chin. J. Catal. 2006, 27: 957-960.
2. Xiaoyan Liu, Aiqin Wang, Xiaofeng Yang, Tao Zhang, Chungyuan Mou, Dangsheng, Su, Jun Li, Synthesis of thermally stable and highly active bimetallic Au-Ag nanoparticles on inert supports. Chem. Mater. 2009, 21: 410-418.
3. Xiaofeng Yang, Aiqin Wang, Xiaodong, Wang, Keli Han, Tao Zhang, Jun Li, Combined experimental and theoretical investigation on the selectivities of Ag, Au and Pt catalysts for hydrogenation of crotonaldehyde. J. Phys. Chem. C 2009, 113: 20918-20926.
4. Xiaofeng Yang, Yilei Wang, Yafan Zhao, Aiqin wang, Tao Zhang, Jun Li, Adsorption-induced structural changes of gold cations from two- to three-dimensions. Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 2010, 12: 3038-3043.
5. Xiaofeng Yang, Aiqin Wang, Yilei, Wang, Tao Zhang, Jun Li, Unusual selectivity of gold catalysts for hydrogenation of 1,3-butadiene toward cis-2-butene: A joint experimental and theoretical investigation. J. Phys. Chem. C 2010, 114: 331-3139.
6. Botao Qiao, Aiqin Wang, Xiaofeng Yang, Lawrence F. Allard, Zheng Jiang, Yitao Cui, Jingyue Liu, Jun Li, Tao Zhang, Single-atom catalysis of CO oxidation using Pt1/FeOx. Nature Chem. 2011, 3: 634-641.
7. Xing Wei, Xiaofeng Yang, Aiqin Wang, Lin Li, Tao Zhang, Xiaoyan Liu, Chungyuan Mou, Jun Li, Bimetallic Au-Pd alloy catalysts for N2O decomposition: Effects of surface structures on catalytic activity. J. Phys. Chem. C 2012, accepted.