2009.8-present Assistant Research Fellow, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese
Academy of Sciences. His research interests are the study of zeolitic materials, acid/base
catalysis and hydrocarbon catalytic transformations.
2004.9-2009.8 PhD. in Industrial Catalysis, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese
Academy of Sciences.
2000.9-2004.7 B.S. in Applied Chemistry, University of Petroleum (East China).
1. Guoliang Xu, Xiangxue Zhu, Xionglei Niu, Shenglin Liu, Sujuan Xie, Xiujie Li, Longya Xu. One-pot synthesis of high silica MCM-22 zeolites and their performances in catalytic cracking of 1-butene to propene. Micropor. Mesopor. Mater., 2009(118): 44-51.
2. Guoliang Xu, Xiangxue Zhu, Xiujie Li, Sujuan Xie, Shenglin Liu, Longya Xu. Synthesis of pure silica ITQ-13 zeolite using fumed silica as silica source. Micropor. Mesopor. Mater., 2010(129): 278-284.
3. Guoliang Xu, Yu Cong, Xincheng Wang, Caixia Sun, Chuntian Wu, Xiaodong Wang, Tao Zhang. Synthesis of Silicalite-1 Membranes on the Surface of Stainless Steel. Adv. Mater. Res., 2011(233-235): 1524-1528.
4. Kefeng Liu, Sujuan Xie, Shenglin Liu, Guoliang Xu, Ningning Gao, Longya Xu. Catalytic role of different pore systems in MCM-49 zeolite for liquid alkylation of benzene with ethylene. J. Catal., 2011(283): 68-74.
5. Guoliang Xu, Xiangxue Zhu, Sujuan Xie, Xiujie Li, Shenglin Liu, Longya Xu. 1-Butene cracking to propene on high silica HMCM-22: Relations between product distribution and feed conversion under various temperatures. Catal. Lett., 2009(130): 204-230