Dr. Xiaodong Wang was born in Dalian in 1972, received his Ph.D.(Physical Chemistry/Catalysis) from Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics in 2000. He has been appointed as a professor of Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics since 2007 and a committeeman of Chemical Thermodynamics and Thermal Analysis of Chinese Chemical Society since 2002. He is working on both applied and fundamental researches on catalysts and materials for aerospace, and undertaking the national projects in the corresponding field.
☆ New catalytic materials of chemical.
☆ Propulsion for space vehicles.
☆ Catalytic decomposition of nitrogen oxide and nitrous oxide.
☆ Application of microcalorimetric technology in catalysis.
1. Jian Lin, Botao Qiao, Jingyue Liu, Yanqiang Huang, Aiqin Wang, Lin Li, Wansheng Zhang, Lawrence F. Allard, Xiaodong Wang*, Tao Zhang*, Design of a Highly Active Ir/Fe(OH)x Catalyst: Versatile Application of Pt-Group Metals for the Preferential Oxidation of Carbon Monoxide, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Doi: 10.1002/anie.201106702.
2. Jian Lin, Lin Li, Yanqiang Huang, Wansheng Zhang, Xiaodong Wang*, Aiqin Wang, Tao Zhang*, In Situ Calorimetric Study: Structural Effects on Adsorption and Catalytic Performances for CO Oxidation over Ir-in-CeO2 and Ir-on-CeO2 Catalysts, J. Phys. Chem. C 2011, 115, 16509-16517.
3. Jian Lin, Yanqiang Huang, Lin Li, Botao Qiao, Xiaodong Wang*, Aiqin Wang, Tao Zhang*, Exerting the structural advantages of Ir-in-CeO2 and Ir-on-CeO2 to widen the operating temperature window for preferential CO oxidation, Chem. Eng. J. 2011, 168, 822-826.
4. Yanyan Zhu, Xiaodong Wang*, Aiqin Wang, Guotao Wu, Junhu Wang, Tao Zhang*, Identification of the chemical state of Fe in barium hexaaluminate using Rietveld refinement and 57Fe Mossbauer spectroscopy, J. Catal. 2011, 283, 149-160.
5. Yanyan Zhu, Xiaodong Wang*, Guotao Wu, Yanqiang Huang, Yan Zhang, Junhu Wang, Tao Zhang*, Evolution of Fe Crystallographic Sites from Barium Hexaaluminate to Hexaferrite, J. Phys. Chem. C 2012, 116, 671-680.
6. Yanyan Zhu, Xiaodong Wang*, Yan Zhang, Junhu Wang, Yanqiang Huang, Charles Kappenstein, Tao Zhang, Effect of Ir crystallographic site on the catalytic performance of Ir-substituted barium hexaferrites for N2O decomposition, Appl. Catal. A 2011, (409-410), 194-201.
7. Ting Lu, Liangen Xia, Xiaodong Wang*, Aiqing Wang, Tao Zhang*, A Dually Effective Inorganic Salt at Inducing Obvious Viscoelastic, Langmuir 2011, 27, 9815-9822.
8. Ming Tian, Aiqin Wang, Xiaodong Wang*, Yanyan Zhu, Tao Zhang*, Effect of large cations (La3+ and Ba2+) on the catalytic performance of Mn-substituted hexaaluminates for N2O decomposition, Appl. Catal. B 2009, 92, 437-444.
9. Lin Li, Xiaodong Wang*, Aiqin Wang, Jianyi Shen, Tao Zhang*, Relationship between adsorption properties of Pt-Cu/SiO2 catalysts and their catalytic performance for selective hydrodechlorination of 1,2-dichloroethane to ethylene, Thermochimica Acta 2009, 494, 99-103.
10. Shaomin Zhu, Xiaodong Wang, Aiqin Wang, Yu Cong, Tao Zhang*, A novel Ir-hexaaluminate catalyst for N2O as a propellant, Chem. Commun. 2007, 1695-1697.
11. Lin Li, Xiaodong Wang, Jianyi Shen, Lixing Zhou, Tao Zhang*, Study on chemisorption of H2, O2, CO and C2H4 on Pt-Ag/SiO2 catalysts by microcalorimetry and FTIR, J. Therm. Anal. Calorim. 2005, 82, 103-107.
12. Xiaodong Wang, Xuqun Zhao, Jianyi Shen, Xiaoying Sun, Tao Zhang*, Liwu Lin, A mossbauer study of In-Fe2O3/HZSM-5 catalysts for the selective catalytic reduction of NO by methane, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 2002, 22, 2846-2851.
13. Xiaodong Wang, Tao Zhang*, Changhai Xu, Xiaoying Sun, Dongbai Liang, Liwu Lin, Microwave effects on the selective reduction of NO by CH4 over an In-Fe2O3/HZSM-5 catalyst, Chem. Commun. 2000, 4, 279-280.
14. Xiaodong Wang, Tao Zhang*, Xiaoying Sun, Wen Guan, Dongbai Liang, Liwu Lin , Enhanced activity of an In-Fe2O3/H-ZSM-5 catalyst for NO reduction with methane, Appl. Catal. B-Environ. 2000, 24, 169-173.