2011.7-present Assistant Research Fellow, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics,
Chinese Academy of Sciences, China. His research interests are focused on the development
of organic synthesis promoted by nanoparicles and the application of high energy density
2006.7-2011.7 Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry, Sichuan University
2002.9-2006.7 B.S. in Chemistry, Sichuan University.
1. Wentao Wang, Xiangjin Lian, Xiaohua Liu, Lili Lin, Xiaoming Feng*, “Highly Enantioselective Yttrium(III)-Catalyzed Friedel-Crafts Alkylation of β-Trichloro(trifluoro)methyl Aryl Enones with Indoles”, Chem. Commun. 2011, 47, 7821-7823.
2. Wentao Wang, Lili Lin, Xiaohua Liu, Xiaoming Feng*, “Asymmetric Synthesis of Nitriles”, Science of Synthesis 19.5.16 (update 2011). Thieme, 2011.
3. Wentao Wang, Xiaohua Liu, Weidi Cao, Jun Wang, Lili Lin, Xiaoming Feng*, “Highly Enantioselective Synthesis of β-Heteroaryl-substituted Dihydrochalcones Through Friedel–Crafts Alkylation of Indoles and Pyrrole”, Chem. Eur. J. 2010, 16, 1664-1669.
4. Wentao Wang, Xiaohua Liu, Lili Lin, Xiaoming Feng*, “Recent Progress in the Chemically Catalyzed Enantioselective Synthesis of Cyanohydrins”, Eur. J. Org. Chem. (minireview) 2010, 4751-4769.
5. Wentao Wang, Ke Shen, Xiaolei Hu, Jun Wang, Xiaohua Liu, Xiaoming Feng*, “Highly Enantioselective Synthesis of α-Diazo-β-hydroxy Esters Using a Bifunctional Titanium Complex”, Synlett 2009, 1655-1658.
6. Wentao Wang, Shaohua Gou, Xiaohua Liu, Xiaoming Feng*, “Catalytic Asymmetric Cyanoethoxycarbonylation of Aldehydes Using Self-Assembled Titanium Catalysts”, Synlett 2007, 2875-2878.