Xiong Su was Born in 1984, in Enshi, Hubei province. He received his BSc in Chemical Engineering and English from Dalian University of Technology in 2007. He received his PhD in Industrial Catalysis from Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, in 2013. He is currently a research assistant at DICP, and his research interest is focusing on the research of inorganic porous materials and their application on adsorption, separation, catalytic reactions. He is currently investigating new adsorbents for CO2 adsorption and the catalytic conversion and utilization of CO2.
Main research directions:
☆ Synthesis and characterization of inorganic porous materials and their utilization.
☆ New adsorbents for CO2 adsorption.
☆ Catalytic conversion and utilization of CO2.
1. Synthesis and characterization of DNL-6, a new silicoaluminophosphate molecular sieve with the RHO framework, Xiong Su, Peng Tian, Jinzhe Li, Ying Zhang, Shuanghe Meng, Yanli He, Dong Fan, Zhongmin Liu. Micropor. Mesopor. Mater., 2011, 144(1-3): 113-119.
2. Synthesis of DNL-6 with high concentration of Si (4Al) species and its good performance for CO2 separation, Xiong Su, Peng Tian, Dong Fan, Qinghua Xia, Yue Yang, Shutao Xu, Lin Zhang, Ying Zhang, Dehua Wang, Zhongmin Liu. ChemSusChem, 2013, 6(5): 911-918.
3. Phase-Transformation Synthesis of SAPO-34 and a Novel SAPO Molecular Sieve with RHO Framework Type from a SAPO-5 Precursor, Peng Tian, Xiong Su, Yingxia Wang, Qinghua Xia, Ying Zhang, Dong Fan, Shuanghe Meng, Zhongmin Liu. Chem. Mater., 2011, 23(6): 1406-1413.
4. Observation of Heptamethylbenzenium Cation over SAPO-Type Molecular Sieve DNL-6 under Real MTO Conversion Conditions, Jinzhe Li, Yingxu Wei, Jingrun Chen, Peng Tian, Xiong Su, Shutao Xu, Yue Qi, Quanyi Wang, You Zhou, Yanli He, Zhongmin Liu. J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2012, 134(2): 836-839.
5. Aminothermal synthesis of CHA—type SAPO molecular sieves and their catalytic performance in methanol to olefins (MTO) reaction, Dong Fan, Peng Tian, Xiong Su, Yangyang Yuan, Dehua Wang, Chan Wang, Miao Yang, Linying Wang, Shutao Xu, Zhongmin Liu. Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2013, 1(45): 14206-14213.