1996.9–2000.7: Shanxi University, Department of Chemistry, BS degree;
2001.9–2007.12: Lanzhou Institute of Chemical Physics, PhD degree;
2008.4–2011.5: Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Postdoctoral research;
2011.6–present: Associate professor of Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics.
My research interests are focused on energy and environment-related catalysis and on the design and development of highly dispersed catalysts with new structures and high performance.
Selection of recent publications:
1. Qiao Botao; Lin Jian; Li Lin; Wang Aiqin; Liu Jingyue; Zhang Tao Highly Active Small Palladium Clusters Supported on Ferric Hydroxide for Carbon Monoxide-Tolerant Hydrogen Oxidation. ChemCatChem 2014, 6, 547-554.
2. Qiao Botao; Wang Aiqin; Li Lin; Lin Qingquan; Wei Haisheng; Liu Jingyue; Zhang Tao Ferric Oxide-Supported Pt Subnano Clusters for Preferential Oxidation of CO in H2-Rich Gas at Room Temperature. ACS Catal. 2014, 4, 2113-2117.
3. Wei Haisheng; Liu Xiaoyan; Wang Aiqin; Zhang Leilei; Qiao Botao; Yang Xiaofeng; Huang Yanqiang; Miao Shu; Liu Jingyue; Zhang Tao FeOx-supported platinum single-atom and pseudo-single-atom catalysts for chemoselective hydrogenation of functionalized nitroarenes. Nat Commun 2014, 5, 5634.
4. Gu Xiang-Kui*; Qiao Botao*; Huang Chuan-Qi; Ding Wu-Chen; Sun Keju; Zhan Ensheng; Zhang Tao; Liu Jingyue; Li Wei-Xue Supported Single Pt1/Au1 Atoms for Methanol Steam Reforming. ACS Catal. 2014, 1, 3886-3890./p>
5. Lin Jian; Wang Aiqin; Qiao Botao; Liu Xiaoyan; Yang Xiaofeng; Wang Xiaodong; Liang Jinxia; Li Jun; Liu Jingyue; Zhang Tao Remarkable performance of Ir1/FeOx single-atom catalyst in water gas shift reaction. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2013, 135, 15314-1531.
6. Lin jian*, Botao Qiao*, Jingyue Liu, Aiqin Wang, Yanqiang Huang, Aiqin Wang, Lin Li, Wansheng Zhang, Lawrence F. Allard, Xiaodong Wang* and Tao Zhang*, Design of a highly active Ir/Fe(OH)x catalyst: Versatile application of Pt-Group metals for the preferential oxidation of carbon monoxide. Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 2012, 51: 2920-2924.
7. Botao Qiao, Aiqing Wang, Xiaofeng Yang, Lawrence F. Allard, Jingyue Liu, Jun Li and Tao Zhang, Single-atom catalysis: Remarkable performance of Pt1/FeOx for CO oxidation and preferential oxidation of CO in H2, Nature Chemistry, 2011, 3, 634-641. Highlighted by Chem. & Eng. News. (2011, Vol 89, P10) and Nature China (Chemistry 2011 Research Highlights).
8. Botao Qiao, Aiqin Wang, Jian Lin, Lin Li, Dangsheng Su and Tao Zhang, Highly effective CuO/Fe(OH)x catalysts for selective oxidation of CO in H2-rich stream, Applied catalysis B: Environmental, 2011, 105, 103-110.
9. Botao Qiao, Lequan Liu, Juan Zhang, Youquan Deng, Preparation of highly effective ferric hydroxide supported noble metal catalysts for CO oxidations: From gold to palladium. Journal of Catalysis, 2009, 261: 241-244.
10. Botao Qiao, Youquan Deng, Highly Effective Ferric Hydroxide Supported Gold Catalyst for Selective Oxidation of CO in the Presence of H2. Chemical Communications, 2003, 2192-2193.