Ting Lu was born in Dalian in 1980. She received her BS degree from Shandong University in 2003 and PhD degree from Peking University in 2008. The same year she came to Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics to work. Since 2011, she has been appointed as an associated professor.
☆ Design, Synthesis and Properties Studies of Gemini and Bola Surfactants.
☆ Research on the rule of gel formation and transformation in amphiphilic systems.
☆ Basic research of gel propellant in aerospace.
☆ Mesoporous materials synthesis based on soft template of surfactants.
☆ Controllable synthesis of Ir nanomaterials and their catalytic performance.
Selection of recent publications:
1. Ting Lu, Lian’gen Xia, Xiaodong Wang, Aiqin Wang, Tao Zhang. “A Dually Effective Inorganic Salt at Inducing Obvious Viscoelastic Behavior of both Cationic and Anionic Surfactant Solutions”, Langmuir 2011, 27, 9815.
2. Ting Lu, Zihui Li, Jianbin Huang, Honglan Fu. “Aqueous Surfactant Two-Phase Systems in a Mixture of Cationic Gemini and Anionic Surfactants”, Langmuir 2008, 24, 10723.
3. Ting Lu, Jianbin Huang, Zihui Li, Shikai Jia, Honglan Fu. “Effect of Hydrotropic Salt on the Assemblies Transitions and Rheological Responses of Cationic Gemini Surfactant Solutions”, J. Phys. Chem. B 2008, 112, 2909.
4. Ting Lu, Dehai Liang, Jianbin Huang. “Salt Effect on Microstructures in Cationic Gemini Surfactant Solutions Studied by Dynamic Light Scattering”, Langmuir 2008, 24, 1740.
5. Ting Lu, Feng Han, Guangru Mao, Guofeng Lin, Jianbin Huang. “Effect of Hydrocarbon Parts of the Polar Headgroup on Surfactant Aggregates in Gemini and Bola Surfactant Solutions”, Langmuir 2007, 23, 2932.
6. Ting Lu, Feng Han, Jianbin Huang, Zichen Li, Honglan Fu. “Transitions of Organized Assemblies in Mixed Systems of Cationic Bolaamphiphile and Anionic Conventional Surfactants”, Langmuir 2006, 22, 2045.