2001.9－2005.7, College of Environmental and Chemical Engineering, Dalian University
(Bachelor of Environmental Science);
2005.9－2011，Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
(Ph.D of Industrial catalysis).
☆ Preparation and characterization of highly dispersed metal catalysts..
☆ Application of calorimetry in heterogeneous catalysis.
☆ Energy and environment related catalysis.
1. Jian Lin, Botao Qiao, Jingyue Liu, Yanqiang Huang, Aiqin Wang, Lin Li, Wansheng Zhang, Lawrence F. Allard, Xiaodong Wang*, Tao Zhang*, Design of a Highly Active Ir/Fe(OH)x Catalyst: Versatile Application of Pt-Group Metals for the Preferential Oxidation of Carbon Monoxide, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Doi:10.1002/anie.201106702.
2. Jian Lin, Lin Li, Yanqiang Huang, WanSheng Zhang, Xiaodong Wang*, Aiqin Wang, Tao Zhang*, In Situ Calorimetric Study: Structural Effects on Adsorption and Catalytic Performances for CO Oxidation over Ir-in-CeO2 and Ir-on-CeO2 Catalysts, J. Phys. Chem. C 2011, 115, 16509-16517.
3. Jian Lin, Yanqiang Huang, Lin Li, Botao Qiao, Xiaodong Wang*, Aiqin Wang, Tao Zhang*, Exerting the structural advantages of Ir-in-CeO2 and Ir-on-CeO2 to widen the operating temperature window for preferential CO oxidation, Chem. Eng. J. 2011, 168, 822-826.
4. Jian Lin, Yanqiang Huang, Lin Li, Aiqin Wang, Wansheng Zhang, Xiaodong Wang*, Tao Zhang*, Activation of an Ir-in-CeO2 catalyst by pulses of CO: the role of oxygen vacancy and carbonates in CO oxidation, Catal. Today 2012, 180, 155-160.
5. Jian Lin, Lin Li, Yanqiang Huang, Xiaodong Wang*, Aiqin Wang, Tao Zhang*, Calorimetric study of surface carbonates during CO oxidation over Ir-in-CeO2 catalyst, Sci. China Ser. B-Chem. 2010, 40, 1409-1414.
6. Botao Qiao, Aiqin Wang, Jian Lin, Lin Li, Dangsheng Su , Tao Zhang*, Highly effective CuO/Fe(OH)x catalysts for selective oxidation of CO in H2-rich stream Appl. Catal. B 2011, 105, 103-109.