1997-2002: study in Dalian University of Technology and received Double BS degree;
2002-2008: study in Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics and received PhD degree in 2008.
2008-2011: Assistant professor of Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics;
2010-2011: Visiting scholar at University of Cadiz, Spain;
2011-present: Associated Professor of Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics.
☆ Design and synthesis of nano and subnano metallic catalysts for applications in propellants
☆ Environmental catalysis including CO2 catalytic conversion and NOx removal.
☆ High resolution transmission electron microscopy technique and its application in catalyst
Selection of recent publications:
1. Pd@C3N4 Nanocatalyst for Highly Efficient Hydrogen Storage System based on Potassium Bicarbonate/Formate. AICHE J, 62 (2016) 2410.
2. The Influence of Pretreatment Temperature on the Catalytic Performance of Rutile TiO2-supported Ruthenium Catalyst in CO2 Methanation. J. Catal., 333 (2016) 227.
3. A Schiff-base Modified Gold Catalyst for Green and Efficient H2 Production from Formic Acid. Energy Environmental Science, 8 (2015) 3204.
4. Promotion Effect of Oxide for Ni Catalyst in H2 Production via Selective Hydrous Hydrazine Decomposition. ACS Catalysis, 5 (2015) 1623.
5. Structural and Catalytic Properties of Supported Ni-Ir Alloy Catalysts for H2 Generation via Hydrous Hydrazine Decomposition. App Catal B, 147 (2014) 779.