1997-2002: study in Dalian University of Technology and received Double BS degree;
2002-2008: study in Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics and received PhD degree in 2008.
2008-2011: Assistant professor of Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics;
2010-2011: Visiting scholar at University of Cadiz, Spain;
2011-2016: Associated Professor of Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics;
2016-present: Professor of Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics.
☆ Catalytic conversion of CO2
☆ Catalytic decomposition of propellants
☆ C1 chemistry
Selection of recent publications:
1. Atomically dispersed Ni(i) as the active site for electrochemical CO2 reduction.
Nature Energy, 3 (2018) 140.
2. Direct Catalytic Hydrogenation of CO2 to Formate over a Schiff-base-mediated Gold Nanocatalyst.
Nature Commun., 8 (2017) 1407.
3. Design Strategies of Highly Selective Nickel Catalysts for H2 Production via Hydrous Hydrazine Decomposition: A Review.
National Science Review, DOI: 10.1093/nsr/nwx123.
4. The Influence of Pretreatment Temperature on the Catalytic Performance of Rutile TiO2-supported Ruthenium Catalyst in CO2 Methanation.
J. Catal., 333 (2016) 227-237.
5. A Schiff-base Modified Gold Catalyst for Green and Efficient H2 Production from Formic Acid.
Energy Environmental Science, 8 (2015) 3204-3207.