B.S./Applied Chemistry: China University of Petroleum 2010.
Ph.D/Industrial Catalysis: Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, CAS. 2017.
Assistant professor: Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, CAS. 2017-Present.
☆ Preparation and characterization of Perovskite catalysts
☆ Energy and environment related catalysis
1. Chuande Huang, Yanyan Zhu, Xiaodong Wang*, Xin Liu, Junhu Wang, Tao Zhang, Sn promoted BaFeO3−δ catalysts for N2O decomposition: Optimization of Fe active centers, Journal of Catalysis, 347, 9-20, 2017.
2. Chuande Huang, Xiaodong Wang*, Xin Liu, Ming Tian, Tao Zhang, Extensive Analysis of the Formation Mechanism of BaSnO3 by Solid-State Reaction between BaCO3 and SnO2, Journal of the European Ceramic Society, 36, 583–592, 2016.
3. Chuande Huang, Xiaodong Wang*, Xueyan Wang, Xin Liu, Quan Shi, Xiaoli Pan, Xiaogan Li, Preparation of BaSnO3 and Ba0.96La0.04SnO3 by reactive core-shell precursor: formation process, CO sensitivity, electronic and optical properties analysis, RSC advance, 6, 25379–25387, 2016.
4. Chuande Huang, Xiaodong Wang*, Quan Shi*, Xin Liu, Yan Zhang, Fei Huang, Tao Zhang, A Facile Peroxo-Precursor Synthesis Method and Structure Evolution of Large Specific Surface Area Mesoporous BaSnO3, Inorganic Chemistry, 54, 4002-4010, 2015.
5. Fei Huang, Xiaodong Wang*, Lin Li, Xin Liu, Jinming Xu, Chuande Huang, Tao Zhang, Effect of Magnesium Substitution into Fe-based La-hexaaluminates on the Activity of CH4 Catalytic Combustion, Catalysis Science & Technology, 6, 7860-7867, 2016.