2017.1-present Assistant professor of Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics;
2011.9-2017.1: study in Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics and received PhD degree;
2007.9-2011.7: study in Northeastern University and received BS degree.
☆ Organic synthesis methodology
☆ Research and development of energetic materials
1. Guo, T. L.; Jiang, Q. B.; Yu, Z. K.* Copper-Catalyzed Ring-Expansion/ Thiolactonization via Azidation of Internal Olefinic C-H Bond Under Mild Conditions [J]. Adv. Synth. Catal. 2016, 358, 3450-3457.
2. Guo, T. L.; Huang, F.; Yu, L. K.; Yu, Z. K.* Indole Synthesis through Transition Metal-Catalyzed C-H Activation [J]. Tetrahedron Lett. 2015, 56, 296-302.
3. Guo, T. L.; Jiang, Q. B.; Yu, Z. K.* Palladium-Catalyzed Oxidative Annulation of In Situ Generated Enones to Pyrroles: A Concise Route to Functionalized Indoles [J]. Org. Chem. Front. 2015, 2, 1361-1365.
4. Guo, T. L.; Jiang, Q. B.; Yu, L. K.; Yu, Z. K.* Synthesis of Chalcones via Domino Dehydrochlorination /Pd(OAc)2-Catalyzed Heck Reaction [J]. Chin. J. Catal. 2015, 36, 78-85.
5. Guo, T. L.; Jiang, Q. B.; Huang, F.; Chen, J. P.; Yu, Z. K.* Palladium-Catalyzed, Copper-Mediated Construction of Benzene Rings from the Reactions of Indoles with in-situ Generated Enones [J]. Org. Chem. Front. 2014, 1, 707-711.