1995-1999: Study in Dalian University of Technology and received BS degree;
2002-2010: Study in Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics and received PhD degree.
2010-2013: Assistant Professor of Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics;
2013-present: Associate Professor of Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics.
☆ Fischer-Tropsch synthesis.
☆ CO2 catalytic conversion.
☆ Adsorption and Thermal analysis.
1. Hongmin Duan, Dongyan Xu, Wenzhao Li, Hengyong Xu. Study of the redox properties of noble metal/Co3O4 by electrical conductivity measurements. Catalysis Letters, 2008, 124(3-4): 318-323.
2. Dongyan Xu, Hongmin Duan, Wenzhao Li, Hengyong Xu. Investigation on the Fischer-Tropsch synthesis with nitrogen-containing syngas over CoPtZrO2/Al2O3 catalyst. Energy & Fuels, 2006, 20(3): 955-958.
3. Dongyan Xu, Wenzhao Li, Hongmin Duan, Qingjie Ge, Hengyong Xu. Reaction performance and characterization of Co/Al2O3 Fischer-Tropsch catalysts promoted with Pt, Pd and Ru. Catalysis Letters, 2005, 102(3-4): 229-235.
4. Hongmin Duan, Dongyan Xu, Qingjie Ge, Hengyong Xu. The effect of noble metal promoters on SBA-15 supported cobalt catalysts for Fischer-Tropsch synthesis. 7th Asia Pacific Conference on Sustainable Energy and Environmental Technologies, October, 2009, Qingdao, China, Oral presentation.
5. Hongmin Duan, Qingjie Ge, Hengyong Xu. Microporous and mesoporous material supported cobalt catalysts for Fischer-Tropsch synthesis. 10th Japan-China Symposium on Coal and C1 Chemistry, July, 2009, Japan, Oral presentation.
6. Duan Hong-min, Xu Heng-yong, Zhu Hai-ou, Li Wen-zhao. Fischer-Tropsch synthesis over Y zeolite supported cobalt catalyst. 4th Asia Pacific Congress on Catalysis, December, 2006, Singapore, Poster.
7. Dongyan Xu, Wenzhao Li, Hongmin Duan, Hengyong Xu. Hydrogen spillover effects on Pt modified Co-ZrO2/Al2O3 catalyst for Fischer-Tropsch synthesis. 7th Natural Gas Conversion Symposium, June, 2004, Dalian, China, Poster.